RISE OF THE SHADOW PANTHER
- After their fall from power, the Resztaki continued their struggle for survival in the Korvak Wastes for millennia.
- Now, they are once again faced with extinction as the Deceiver and those corrupted by his touch attempt to finish what they started when they brought about the Resztaki's collapse.
Their only hope rests with a unique warrior, who is nicknamed after the stealthy apex predator of the Waste in which the Resztaki live. In order to succeed, he will not only need to become fiercer than the creature he is labeled after, but trusting enough to rely on others. You can read the prologue here: Rise of The Shadow Panther Prologue
- You can purchase the book here:
MAGUS OF THE GODS
- Rafalar's campaign against the Resztaki has failed, and he has narrowly escaped.
- The Deceiver's plots to gain the Sword of Ulrid have been bungled by his minions, and Jacek has received a nightmarish punishment for his failures against Staszu, the famed Shadow Panther warrior. As the bonds holding the Deceiver back from this world weaken, and others mass to strike at the Resztaki, old allies, who until now were thought to be only myths, have resurfaced. But as things regress, and the human kingdoms fall into chaos, the task before Staszu might be too much as he must somehow become the Magus of the Gods while trying to bring order to the lands around him. You can read the prologue here: Magus of The Gods Prologue
- You can purchase the book here:
WELL OF SHADOWS
- The Deceiver is free and the torch of war is now burning across the lands.
- Staszu has become the Magus of the Gods, and must prevent the Deceiver from activating the Well of Shadows and linking it with the Spring of Light. If he fails, the Deceiver's power will be unmatchable, which will surely mean the end of all life on the world itself, and perhaps even the destruction of the gods.
Maps and Gaming Info
- Vathian Realms was designed by Arthur L. Stevens.
- It first appears in his Shadow Panther series, which begins with 'Rise of the Shadow Panther'.
- This fixed world is being developed into other novels set in the world, as well as a RPG that will be released in the near future.
- The RPG will have its basis built up from the 5E Open Gaming License.
WAR RAVENS LLC
- War Ravens LLC is a small veteran owned business that will be releasing the Vathian Realms RPG and other related items.
- It is owned and operated by... you guessed it, the author whose site you are currently looking at.
- Currently we are only working out of various Cons and local businesses having just been established in July, 2019.
- Hopefully by the end of this year we will have our planned e-business launched.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Arthur L. Stevens served in the Marines for more than a decade, and then the Army National Guard.
- He is currently a disabled veteran, he has been writing fantasy since 1996, by helping design areas on a online text-based RPG called Dragon Realms. Oddly enough, his first book was a nonfiction book on how to speak Polish.
- After that, he returned to his passion and began writing fantasy and science fiction.
- You can also find more about him by visiting his Facebook page: Arthur Stevens
- You can contact Arthur Stevens by email: email@example.com
PREVIEW THE BASIC RULES FOR THE VATHIAN REALMS ROLE PLAYING GAME!
- The new Vathian Realms RPG is close to being released. It is largely based the Open Gaming License, V5.1 System Reference Document, by Wizards of the Coast.
- You can download a copy of the Systems Reference Document by going to: DND Wizards
- While there have been slight modifications to the rules for play in the Vathian Realms, those changes will be made available for download shortly.
Stay Up To Date with Our Newsletter!